- Today two people, previously strangers to me, recognized me from my twitter avatar. Granted, we live on a small campus, but this phenomenon makes me feel equal parts shocked at the smallness of our world and excited at all the nerdy potential of the future.
- I’m currently situated in the theology section of the library. To my left is a shelf of sacramentaries and to my right is a shelf full of various translations of the Bible. Nice.
- The Notre Dame hockey season starts on Friday night. This, my friends, is going to be epic. There’s a nice pre-season write up here: http://notredame.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=998233
- I’m in the process of dropping a class. Downside: missing out on all the sweet class discussions on how religion is portrayed in literature. Upside: more time to myself. Today, I had time to work out, write emails, AND blog! This is unheard of.
- I need y’all’s opinions on something. Recently a professor looked at a favorite tshirt of mine and essentially asked if it was supposed to be a phallic symbol. Actually, it’s a budding tulip. Anyway, my position on the matter is HOW DID I NOT SEE THIS BEFORE I have been wearing this shirt for years while Joey’s position is ‘It’s a TULIP and you like the tshirt, wear it anyway.’ Here’s the image on the front of the shirt:
Please don’t write in that I am totally lame for putting a poll on my blog about a tshirt, ok? Trust me, I know.
OK, enough of this. I really need to go face down a rough draft now. It will be all ‘stop changing me around, I’m fine as I am’ and I’ll retaliate with extra formatting and grammatician pizazz. Booyah.