Here’s what the plan is right now (always subject to constant revisions)
- Feb 7-9: Meteora
- Feb 12-14: Program trip to Argolid
- Feb 27-March 2: ISTANBUL
- March 6: Brauron & Sounion- program trip
- March 18-22: program trip to Olympia and Delphi
- Spring break– April 10-16 Rome for Easter with ND, April 16-20 Santorini for Greek Easter
- Blatant plea: If anyone knows anywhere I can stay in Rome/ anyone I can stay with- that would be incredible. I am traveling alone and I have no idea where to stay.
That’s all that’s semi- fixed right now. (Don’t freak out mom and dad- I promise, mine is one of the most conservative travel agendas.) There’s a possible five day weekend in late March that I might employ for a trip to Crete, if anyone is up for it. Other weekends besides spring break in April, I intend to go islanding. Then all of a sudden it will be May and finals and papers and then HOME. Good grief.
Also— GREAT news— Joey is almost certainly visiting over his spring break. We are still working out details, but it looks like it’s gonna happen. SO exciting. Quit rolling your eyes Maria- you would be thrilled about this too.