Subtitle: Not to impress anyone, but so I can look back on my insane self and laugh.
- 5 classes, plus P.E. (none are only freshman now. all were last semester. I just launched myself into real college classes)
- Take Ten- working in a local community learning center to teach violence-prevention and conflict-resolution techniques.
- Latin dancing class with Joseph.
- Freshman Peer Leaders Small Group (and occaisionally Big Group), Right to Life, Peace Fellowship, Four:7, and maybe Amnesty.
- Working 3 hours/ week in the music department, plus weekend events.
- Guitar II- an extra expense, but if I don’t continue now, I’ll lose what I’ve learned on the instrument all over again, and I WILL NOT take Guitar I again. Ew.
- Maybe photographing for Scholastic?
- And of course basketball games, hockey games, Chicago trips, and everything else that comes with being a ND student.
- Maybe I should make time for Joey and friends, too.
I’m scared and excited.